If you possess the aadhaar card in the name of yours, then you must know that now it is compulsory to link your aadhaar card with your mobile number. The earlier date of linking your eaadhaar card with a mobile number was 31 March 2018, but with the latest judgment passed by the supreme court now, you can link your aadhaar with a mobile number any time. However, there are lots of people who don’t know how to link aadhaar with mobile number online, and that’s why in this article I have mentioned some simple methods through which you can learn how to link aadhar with mobile number online.
How to Link Aadhar With Mobile Number Online?
Whenever any notification or judgment passed by Supreme court relating aadhaar card, it’s essential to look at it and understand what it means because many people don’t know this that aadhaar is the single document which you can use anywhere to prove your identity. But if your aadhaar card is not linked with your mobile number, then you might face some problems while doing some banking transactions or any other essential things. So to avoid this problem try to understand how to link aadhaar with mobile number online.
Method #1: Online Verification Mobile Number
If you’re a type of person who always likes to do some things more smartly, then you know that how you can easily link mobile number to aadhar card online by using OTP based method. In this method, you can use the telecom operator’s online portal to get your aadhar card link with mobile number and to do that you will have to follow these following simple steps-
- First of all visit the telecom subscriber online portal.
- Now enter the desired mobile number which you want to link with your aadhaar.
- An OTP will be sent to that mobile number .
- Now enter the OTP received and click on “Submit” .
- A consent message will be displayed on screen and enter your 12 digit aadhaar number .
- Now telecom company will send a request to UIDAI for OTP generation.
- After that you will receive a consent messages from UIDAI regarding the e-KYC details.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and put the OTP sent on your mobile number.
- Now after doing this you will receive a confirmation message regarding your aadhaar and mobile number verification.
So this is how you can easily get your aadhar card link with mobile number online without putting that much effort. When you’re trying to find solutions for queries like how to link aadhaar with mobile number you should always opt for this online method to solve that query.
Method #2: Linking Your Aadhaar Number With Mobile Number By Visiting Nearest Telecom Service Store
- First of all visit your telecom operator’s nearby store
- Don’t forget to carry a self attested copy of your aadhaar card
- Now provide your mobile number along with other prescribed documents to the store executive
- The store executive will now send an OTP to the mobile number which needs to be linked
- Provide the OTP received to the store executive
- Now after that you will receive a confirmation message from your telecom service provider
- Reply “Y” to that message to confirm your e-KYC.
So by following these simples steps, you can easily get your aadhaar card link with a mobile number. However, remember this that to avail this you don’t need to pay anything to the store executive or any other person. Many people who don’t know how to link aadhaar with mobile number online can easily link their aadhar by going to the nearest telecom service store and you won’t have to even pay for it.
Method #3: Linking Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using Toll Free Number
A person can easily link their aadhaar card with the mobile number by simply dialing a toll-free number from their mobile device. In order to know how to link aadhaar with mobile number online by using a toll-free number just follow these steps carefully.
- First of all dial toll free number 14546 from your mobile device
- Now choose whether you’re indian or NRI by pressing right number
- Give your consent to re-verify your aadhaar by pressing 1
- Now enter your 12 digit aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1.
- You will receive the OTP on your mobile number
- Give permission to your operator for accessing your Name, DOB, Photo etc. from UIDAI
- IVR will spell out the last four digit of your aadhaar number number.
- If it’s correct then enter the OTP received on your mobile number and press 1 to confirm it.
This method can be used by those people who want to know how to link aadhaar with mobile number online. Because by dialing a simple toll-free number and following the instructions you can quickly get your work done within a few minutes.
Requirements of Documents For Linking Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
You will require only one document, and that will be a self-attested copy of your aadhaar card and other than that you won’t need any documentation. However, if you want to update your aadhaar card then, in that case, you might be required to provide some prescribed documents.
So this is how you can quickly get the solution for your query like how to link aadhaar with mobile number online and this method is one of the easiest and does not require any paperwork. You can opt for any of these methods to get your aadhar card link with mobile number of yours and keep in mind that those who are using jio will not need to link their mobile number because it’s already been connected at the time of purchase.