The Aadhar card is one of the most critical Government Identification proof that every Indian should keep in his pockets. Without the aadhar card, the existence of the person ceases in the eyes of the Indian government. The Aadhar card from the UIDAI is the recent introduction but has become mandatory for almost all of the Indian people. If you don’t have the Aadhar card delivered to your home, you can always get e aadhar. The e aadhar is the electronic aadhar card, which you can download from the eaadhar gov in.
As there are delays in the delivery of the aadhar cards, you should download aadhar card and then print it by yourself to use. The government officials accept the e aadhar as the valid identification proof. If you are interested in the aadhar card download, then you should know how to do the same. In this post, we are going to share the methods by which you can learn how to download eaadhar card on your computer.
What is the Eaadhar?
The Eaadhar is the electronic version of the Aadhar card. The Electronic Aadhar is the facility provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India for the people who are waiting for the delivery of their printed aadhar card. The Eaadhar card enables the users to get access to all of the applicable government schemes and the other services. The e aadhar card can be used in a digital way, or the users can take a color printout of the same to use it.
How to Download E aadhar Card
The e aadhar card download only available on the official website that is the uidai.gov.in. The UIDAI provides the electronic aadhar card to those who have enrolled for the same and have allotted aadhar number. To download the e aadhar card, the users need any of the two things. The first one is the Aadhar Number and the second is the Enrollment ID. If you have any one of these numbers, then you can quickly download the same without any issue. Here are the exact steps to download e aadhar card from www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in website.
- First, open the uidai.gov.in website in your web browser.
- On this site, click on the “Download Aadhar” Link in the “Aadhar Online Services” section.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the next page. On this page, you have to enter all of the required information.
- For example, you have to select if you have Enrolment ID, VID or the Aadhar Number with you, aadhar card download with aadhaar number is one of the best way to get soft copy of your aadhar card, you can use this copy any where you want for example: you can use it to buy simcard, you just need to show the proof from your mobile, you can open a new bank account using this soft copy, and many more things.
- Then, enter your Full Name, Aadhar Number/ Enrolment Number/VID, then PIN code of the registered address and verify Captcha.
- After entering all of the details, click on “Request OTP” button. Now, you’ll receive the One Time Password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the One Time Password and you’ll see the options to download E aadhar card.
- Click on the Download link to download the card on your computer.
- The E aadhar is the Password Protected PDF file. You’ll need the password to unlock it.
- By default, the Aadhar Password is the First four characters of your name and the year of birth in YYYY format. Combine those and you’ll have the Eaadhar password.
- Enter the password in the PDF reader and you’ll see the Aadhar card. Print the same on the A4 sized paper and you are ready to use the same for availing the government schemes.
This is how you can download the aadhar card on your computer or mobile phone. The EAadhar comes handy when your original aadhar card is lost or you haven’t received it yet. You can simply print this copy of your aadhar card and use it as a proof for creating bank accounts, buying new simcards, passports, etc
As of now, the Indians are queuing on the official centers to enroll for the aadhar card. The aadhar enrollment process is pretty quick and straightforward. All you have to do is to wait for the aadhar generation and then you can download aadhar card. The Eaadhar is valid across all of the government and private platforms. You can use the downloaded e aadhar card for purchasing the SIM cards, Opening Bank accounts and also to avail Government Benefits. If guys face any problem while downloading and pdf copy of your aadhar card then please let us know in comment below and we will surely respond you with help, also you can connect with us using Contact us page.